1/1 Photo of French-Onion Chicken
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a tasty chicken dish that simple to fix. It can be done with chicken tenders making a grown up version of chicken fingers that kids enjoy too. Note: if using chicken tenders make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1In a shallow bowl stir together dressing and hot sauce.
- 2In another bowl combine onion and cornflakes.
- 3In a 3 quart rectangular baking dish with a rack arrange chicken pieces.
- 4Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with onion mixture, pressing onto chicken.
- 6Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 35-40 min until chicken is done.
- 7Covering loosely the last 10 minutes if necessary.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French-Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 514.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: