Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
This is a tasty chicken dish that simple to fix. It can be done with chicken tenders making a grown up version of chicken fingers that kids enjoy too. Note: if using chicken tenders make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
Top Review by Gerry
Always a wonderful surprise when easy tastes this good. Have to add it comes out looking like one spent half the day in the making! Flavourful, delicious and so repeatable. Thank you for posting - we enjoyed. Made for the Auz/NZ Swap.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl stir together dressing and hot sauce.
- In another bowl combine onion and cornflakes.
- In a 3 quart rectangular baking dish with a rack arrange chicken pieces.
- Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle with onion mixture, pressing onto chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 35-40 min until chicken is done.
- Covering loosely the last 10 minutes if necessary.