Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a tasty chicken dish that simple to fix. It can be done with chicken tenders making a grown up version of chicken fingers that kids enjoy too. Note: if using chicken tenders make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- In a shallow bowl stir together dressing and hot sauce.
- In another bowl combine onion and cornflakes.
- In a 3 quart rectangular baking dish with a rack arrange chicken pieces.
- Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle with onion mixture, pressing onto chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 35-40 min until chicken is done.
- Covering loosely the last 10 minutes if necessary.
Always a wonderful surprise when easy tastes this good. Have to add it comes out looking like one spent half the day in the making! Flavourful, delicious and so repeatable. Thank you for posting - we enjoyed. Made for the Auz/NZ Swap.
Had saved this as alternative for Swap #62, and was very glad I did !! Just did 2 skinless/boneless breasts for DH and me, and wish I had done more so that there would be another meal !! Easy to put together, so will make this again soon. Thanks, Chef Buggsy Mate !!
This was really good! Even my oldest loved it! Will definitely make again! I did skip the hot sauce (personal preference). Chicken was super juicy!