Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For the French Onion soup lover who loves soup and who also loves cabbage. Very easy.
Make and share this French Onion-Cabbage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large dutch oven and saute onions, garlic and cabbage for 15 minutes.
- Stir in flour and salt; add broth, water and Worcestershire.
- Cook to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Spoon broth mixture into soup crocks, filling crocks about 3/4 full; top with the french bread and swiss cheese.
- Place crocks under a broiler on Low and melt cheese until it bubbles and becomes browned.