These juicy cheeseburgers, served with an onion-seasoned dipping sauce, are as easy to make as they are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shape the beef into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) burgers.
- 2Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- 3Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the burgers to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through. Top the burgers with the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Serve the burgers on the buns with the soup mixture for dipping.
- 4TIP: You can also serve these burgers in a bowl on top of a mound of hot mashed potatoes, with some of the onion gravy poured over.
- 5SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with romaine salad tossed with fresh basil and Italian salad dressing. For dessert, serve orange slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 661.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g