Recipe by diner524
I get bored with just the plain burgers. I found this recipe in Taste of Home and had marked it to save. It is a simple yet tasty sounding burger.
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and diced (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and mushrooms if using. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns with any condiments and toppings of your choice.