Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 4 hard rolls, round, split
- 4 slices cheese, use your favorite
- Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties until browned.
- Set patties aside.
- Pour off fat and add soup. Heat to a boil.
- Return patties to pan.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until patties are no longer pink
- (160 degrees) Place cheese on patties and cook until cheese is melted.
- Place patties on 4 roll halves.
- Serve with soup mixture for dipping.
These were good but not very flavorful. I cooked the burgers and put them in the crockpot with the french onion soup, thinking that more of the flavor would draw through the burgers. The burgers were so moist and tender but just didn't have much flavor to them.
My favorite way to make burgers! I used 1/2 beef and 1/2 venison last time, and it was even better.
These are so easy to make and very tasty. I used swiss cheese and sauteed some mushrooms for DH. I did add some extra seasonings for a bit more flavor...these will definitely be made again!