Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good but not very flavorful. I cooked the burgers and put them in the crockpot with the french onion soup, thinking that more of the flavor would draw through the burgers. The burgers were so moist and tender but just didn't have much flavor to them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 4 hard rolls, round, split
- 4 slices cheese, use your favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties until browned.
- Set patties aside.
- Pour off fat and add soup. Heat to a boil.
- Return patties to pan.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until patties are no longer pink
- (160 degrees) Place cheese on patties and cook until cheese is melted.
- Place patties on 4 roll halves.
- Serve with soup mixture for dipping.