Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are wonderful with a steak! Quick and easy too!
- 473.18 ml biscuit mix
- 59.14 ml milk
- 226.79 g container French onion dip
- 29.58 ml green onions, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and soft ball forms.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until lightly brown.
Oh these are very good biscuits. Loved the flavor the French onion dip added to this. I used one green onion which worked well for us. Thanks SB