Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are wonderful with a steak! Quick and easy too!
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container French onion dip
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and soft ball forms.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until lightly brown.
Oh these are very good biscuits. Loved the flavor the French onion dip added to this. I used one green onion which worked well for us. Thanks SB