Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an old family favorite. Super easy and really yummy. The dried soup makes a tasty jelly on top and the foil parcel keeps the chops moist and juicy.
- 6 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons French onion soup mix
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees celciuis.
- Take a baking tray and place a large sheet of foil on top. Make sure foil is long enough make a pouch to fit the chops in flat.
- Place the chops on the foil and coat the top of each one with soup powder. The more powder you use the more 'jelly' you will have for each chop and the stronger the flavor.
- Wrap foil over the top of the chops to make a package and fold to seal.
- Bake for 30 mins (be careful when opening the package as hot steam will come out).