Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on the web. I love beans and croquettes sounds like a keeper.
Make and share this French Moroccan Bean Croquettes recipe from Food.com.
- Put the beans in the bowl of a food processor blender
- and mix until smooth and set aside almost smooth.
- Add half the beaten eggs and mix again.
- Stir in green onions, herbs and feta.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape the mixture into 8 balls and flatten them slightly from the palm of your hand. Coat the cakes with flour, beaten egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Place them on an oiled baking sheet and sprinkle them with a little oil.
- Brown them in the oven preheated to 200 ° C / Therm. 6
- (10-15 minutes).