Recipe by Cinghaile
A potent concoction to be enjoyed by both men and women. Best on warm summer days. VERY refreshing!
- sparkling wine
- 1 (2 ounce) Bacardi light rum
- 5 leaves mint
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 half lime
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in a pint glass the Rum, Mint Leaves, Brown Sugar and juice from the Lime (quartered).
- Muddle the ingredients until the mint leaves are pretty well broken up (approx 1-2 minutes).
- Fill the pint glass, containing the muddled ingredients, with Ice.
- Top off the pint glass with Sparkling Wine.
- Transfer back and forth between the pint glass and a larger glass 3-4 times to mix.
- Garnish with pressed lime quarters and serve.