Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From La Vie de Chambord Liqueur.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce sugar syrup
- 3⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- raspberries (to garnish) (optional)
- mint sprig (to garnish) (optional)
- Muddle mint with vodka in base of shaker; add lime juice and sugar; shake with ice and strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with soda and stir.
- Serve in a collins glass, garnished with raspberry and mint sprigs.
Very nice! I love the raspberry and mint combo. I do not know if it was the great Mojito I had last night or what but this seemed to need just a bit more sweet. You would think with the Chambord 3/4 oz would be plenty. Maybe it is just me! OR the HEAT outside! Anyway, this is a great drink. If you think it needs more sweet you may want to adjust that but DO try it! This drink is fantastic! *Made for Bevy Tag*
This makes a long, tall, refreshing cocktail that will make you smile. The raspberry and mint go so well together. A nice twist on the mojito!