Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe has been in our family for generatioins. We use it at all "turkey" holidays. The crackers absorb excess grease so the stuffing will be firm. I use leftover stuffing to make meat pies. For a smaller turkey you can cut the recipe in half.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 3 lbs potatoes (cooked and mashed)
- 1 package nabisco milk cracker, crushed
- 3 tablespoons bell poultry seasoning (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- Brown hamburg and pork, drain most of grease leaving small amount for taste.
- Mix in rest of ingredients until well mixed.
- Stuff turkey.