Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe comes from Gooseberry Patch Almost Homemade Cookbook. It is a tasty way to serve squash!
- 2 lbs yellow squash, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (your preference on flavor of stuffing)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place squash in a saucepan and cover with water; simmer over medium heat until nearly tender.
- Mix squash, sour cream, soup, onion, half the stuffing mix, butter, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 13 X 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.