Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living. This makes for a delicious lunch. Serve with salad and tall glass of lemonade. Yummy.
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml creole mustard
- 2.46 ml poppy seed
- 12 plain croissants, split
- 907.18 g deli ham, thinly sliced
- 12 slice swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread on cut sides of croissants.
- Top bottom halves evenly with ham and cheese.
- Top with remaining croissant halves.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts.