Southern Living. This makes for a delicious lunch. Serve with salad and tall glass of lemonade. Yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Spread on cut sides of croissants.
- 3Top bottom halves evenly with ham and cheese.
- 4Top with remaining croissant halves.
- 5Place sandwiches on baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Market Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.9
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 1604.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 25.1 g