Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Southern Living. This makes for a delicious lunch. Serve with salad and tall glass of lemonade. Yummy.
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup creole mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 12 plain croissants, split
- 2 lbs deli ham, thinly sliced
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread on cut sides of croissants.
- Top bottom halves evenly with ham and cheese.
- Top with remaining croissant halves.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts.