Recipe by Sherrybeth
This recipe is from one our local church ladies....it is sooooooo good in the summertime with fresh fruit. With any leftover fruit, you can make a quick salad.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough, thawed to room temp
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, at room temp
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 fresh kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups Cool Whip (vanilla or strawberry)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, drained and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray bottom of two pizza pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread one package of cookie dough out over each pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Completely cool.
- Soak bananas in juice from pineapples and chill to prevent browning.
- Beat cream cheese with confectioners sugar and cool whip.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese and sugar mixture over each cooled cookie.
- Spread one can of blueberry pie filling over cream cheese spread.
- Place remaining fruit over top of pizza as desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you have remaining fruit left over, place it all in a large bowl and toss 1 package of cherry flavored jello in and mix well for a "twist" on fruit salad.