Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from one our local church ladies....it is sooooooo good in the summertime with fresh fruit. With any leftover fruit, you can make a quick salad.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough, thawed to room temp
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, at room temp
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 fresh kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups Cool Whip (vanilla or strawberry)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, drained and sliced
- Lightly spray bottom of two pizza pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread one package of cookie dough out over each pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Completely cool.
- Soak bananas in juice from pineapples and chill to prevent browning.
- Beat cream cheese with confectioners sugar and cool whip.
- Spread 1/2 of cream cheese and sugar mixture over each cooled cookie.
- Spread one can of blueberry pie filling over cream cheese spread.
- Place remaining fruit over top of pizza as desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you have remaining fruit left over, place it all in a large bowl and toss 1 package of cherry flavored jello in and mix well for a "twist" on fruit salad.