Prep 8 hrs
Cook 8 hrs
This is a mish mosh of French Market soup recipes that I have tweaked and adjusted to cook in a crock pot. This is easy and tastes delicious!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag 15 bean soup mix
- 8 cups water
- 1 ham bone, with meat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups smoked sausage, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- Place dried beans in large bowl.
- Rinse and sort beans.
- Cover with water.
- Soak overnight.
- Next day drain beans and place in crock pot.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and place in crock pot.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- Remove ham bone and chop meat and return to pot.
- Cook for 1 hour.
This is really good!!!! Perfect for cleaning out the freezer with a little of this and that. I don't think I would add the chicken next time, cuz my favorite parts were the ham and sausage! I have little baggies in the freezer for lunch now!!! :)