A silky, smooth and sexy cocktail. Would be perfect for Valentine's day. Ooh-la-la!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vodka, chambord, creme de cacao, and cream in a shaker with ice.
- 2Shake well.
- 3Strain into a chilled cordial or cocktail glass.
- 4Top with a dollop of whipped cream .
- 5Add chocolate curls and a raspberry on top.
- 6Slip into something a little more comfortable, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Kiss Classique
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor