Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A silky, smooth and sexy cocktail. Would be perfect for Valentine's day. Ooh-la-la!!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao (White or Dark)
- 1⁄2 ounce cream
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- raspberries (for garnish)
- chocolate curls (garnish)
- Combine vodka, chambord, creme de cacao, and cream in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cordial or cocktail glass.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream .
- Add chocolate curls and a raspberry on top.
- Slip into something a little more comfortable, and enjoy.
WOWZA! This was heavenly! I had to make a couple changes to use what I had on hand. I used a squirt of canned whipped cream and a few chocolate chips on top. It was so good, I had two! Thanks for sharing. :o)