Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A romantic latte
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla-flavored syrup or 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream or 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce caramel syrup or 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 4 ounces steamed milk
- 2 ounces hot fresh espresso or 2 ounces strong coffee
- whipped cream
- Pour the syrups into two stemmed warmed glass mugs.
- Add the steamed milk, but do not stir.
- Add the espresso to the milk mixture.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve with a kiss.
The combination of liqueurs is very nice, but in a drink this small the amount of liqueur was very strong. To make a nice sized portion, it could have used more steamed milk as well. Nice concept- just needs some tweaking. Thanks for posting. ~Sue