Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dessert in a glass! A chocolate & raspberry flavored vodka cocktail.
- 2 fluid ounce vodka, 2 shots (use a top shelf brand)
- 2 fluid ounce raspberry liqueur, 1 1/2 shots (Chambord recommended)
- 1 fluid ounce white chocolate liqueur, 1 shot (such as Godiva White Chocolate liqueur)
- 1 fluid ounce heavy cream, 3/4 shot
- Shake all ingredients with ice & strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a Hershey's Kiss or a raspberry.
I served this drink to guests last night and it was a real hit. I must confess to using 1/2 and 1/2 instead of heavy cream and 1 oz of vodka (we're lightweights, what can I say). The raspberry and white chocolate are Divine. This is just the thing to send Christmas guests to bed happy! Thanks Susie.
This is a fabulously creamy and wonderful drink! I used Kettle One Vodka, Raspberry di Amore, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and heavy whipping cream. I was almost tempted to use a higher grade vodka because of the previous review, but there was no need to... this drink is perfect. Thanks SusieQusie!
I gave this 2 stars. This was ok. Sorry but my guest complained it was to much of a alcohol taste. My mom added a 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract to 1/2 cup of cocktail mix. That made the alcohol taste a bit more calmed down. I have so much alcohol leftover I tried this New Years Eve with triple the heavy cream and double the white chocolate. It was a bit better but still to much of a alcohol taste. If I try this again I will only triple the heavy cream. Thanks christine (internetnut)