Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just randomly threw things together, embracing Julia Child's motto, you can never have too much butter (that may be a paraphrase) Unfortunatly, my measurements are not exact, but you'll get the drift.
- On low heat, melt about half of the butter in a pan then add the onion and garlic. Cook until browned.
- Meanwhile, add the gnocchi to boiling water and some salt if prefferred.
- Add the chicken and all herbs and spices.
- Let the chicken brown then add the rest of the butter.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, stir through the cream and simmer until the gnocchi is ready.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan and enjoy!
This was really good. I think that I needed to add more cayenne pepper and salt. Once I added a lot more cayenne pepper the food was restaurant quality. I will definitely be keeping this one for a quick comfort food meal. Thanks so much for another way to cook gnocchi, which is my favorite food ever! Made for Photo Tag Spring 2013.