1/1 Photo of French Hot Chocolate
Chef #161025 brandy's Note:
This is very good.I have made it for years. Im not sure where I even got the recipe For christmas you can put a candy cane in it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and chocolate.
- 2Cook until chocolate is melted.
- 3Add sugar and cook until thick.
- 5Fold whipping cream into chocolate mixture.
- 6To serve put 2 heaping tablespoons in a cup and add hot milk.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.5
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g