Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very good.I have made it for years. Im not sure where I even got the recipe For christmas you can put a candy cane in it
- Combine water and chocolate.
- Cook until chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar and cook until thick.
- Fold whipping cream into chocolate mixture.
- To serve put 2 heaping tablespoons in a cup and add hot milk.
My husband and I both really enjoyed this hot chocolate! So good! Thanks Brandy!
Very good recipe for hot chocolate. Very rich and satisfying. This could easily be made into an adult drink with a little chocolate liquor. This recipe was made for the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.