Recipe by ChefHayley
A quick, low-fat, and aromatic variation on traditional roasted chicken breasts. The marinade ensures they stay moist and the flavour combinations are lovely. I serve this with a simple side of broccoli and water-chestnuts, or root vegetables en batonnet, but you could obviously serve it with whatever you want!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons dried herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Emulsify all marinade ingredients by whisking in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken breasts and seal in a thick zipper bag or airtight container.
- Refidgerate for 2-24 hours. The longer the chicken marinates, the more flavour it will absorb.
- Remove chicken from refridgerator 10 minutes prior to roasting.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove chicken from container/bag and place on a parchment lined roasting pan.
- Spoon remaining marinade over chicken and bake 18-25 minutes, depending on size.
- Serve immediately.