Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a quick little recipe that tastes like you just ordered an appetizer at olive garden or panara bread! These little tasty circles of french bread are so yummy. A great way to start a dinner party or just have a little fancy snack!
- 1 loaf French bread (the long and skinny bread)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cut loaf into 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick circles.
- Melt butter and mix in all the herbs.
- Brush butter mixture unto the bread liberally.
- Rub a little garlic on each circle and sprinkle with cheese.
- Toast under broiler until crispy. (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Serve right away.
Delicious! My whole family loved it! Thank you for sharing!
This is so yummy. Good choice of herbs with the garlic. Thanks Sarah :) Made for the Best of 2011 tag game
This is so good and easy to make!! I subbed garlic powder that I mixed in with the herbs instead of using the fresh garlic. Was a perfect addition to our pizza and salad dinner! Made for Enjoying Soups and Breads in the Photo Forum.