Recipe by jmendoza83
Hand made tortillas stuffed with seasoned french fries and topped with Wolf Brand Chili and cheese.
- 16 flour tortillas
- 32 ounces seasoned French fries
- 24 ounces Wolf brand chili
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven and bake french fries as directed on bag.
- Take your flour tortillas and heat them on flat iron skillet until warm.
- Stuff your tortillas with french fries, wrap them up and place them in baking dish.
- Pour chili over top of enchiladas and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 425 until cheese is melted and chili is warm and enjoy!