Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Hand made tortillas stuffed with seasoned french fries and topped with Wolf Brand Chili and cheese.
Make and share this French Fry Stuffed Chili Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven and bake french fries as directed on bag.
- Take your flour tortillas and heat them on flat iron skillet until warm.
- Stuff your tortillas with french fries, wrap them up and place them in baking dish.
- Pour chili over top of enchiladas and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 425 until cheese is melted and chili is warm and enjoy!