Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the most crazy good breakfast casserole using the the overnight french toast concept but with french fries as the the bread and protein powder for a more healthy base!
- 170.09 g baked French fries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml stevia
- Bake french fries as directed. Let cool and then cut up into small pieces.
- Mix egg substitute, protein powder, cinnamon, stevia and water if needed.
- Put fries in a greased pie pan and cover with egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.