Recipe by WacoCookGirl
This is one of my favorite recipes I first saw it in TA truck stops when I used to travel and then started making my own bigger version. French Fry Melts can be used for lunch, dinner or snacks.
Top Review by Brenda.
I made 1 serving for myself and served with ranch dressing. I had bacon already cooked and frozen so I just laid a strip on the cookie sheet near the end of baking the fries to warm thru. Nice snack. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*
- 1 (1 lb) packagesliced bacon
- 1 (32 ounce) bagof seasoned French fries
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon into pieces and place in skillet for 5-10 min on medium heat until crispy (not burned/black).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Pour french fries on pan.
- Place pan in oven in on middle rack.
- Bake for 15-20 min until done (to your taste).
- Grab spatula and separate fries into 3 plates.
- Crumble bacon and cheese over each plate of fries.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (recommend ranch).