1/2 Photos of French Fry Melt
This is one of my favorite recipes I first saw it in TA truck stops when I used to travel and then started making my own bigger version. French Fry Melts can be used for lunch, dinner or snacks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into pieces and place in skillet for 5-10 min on medium heat until crispy (not burned/black).
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 4Pour french fries on pan.
- 5Place pan in oven in on middle rack.
- 6Bake for 15-20 min until done (to your taste).
- 7Grab spatula and separate fries into 3 plates.
- 8Crumble bacon and cheese over each plate of fries.
- 9Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (recommend ranch).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fry Melt
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1403.4
- Calories from Fat 882
- Total Fat 98.0 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 3120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 40.2 g