- 1 (40 ounce) bag frozen shoestring French fries
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs hamburger, browned
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger. Place french fries in casserole dish (I use 11x13), place hamburger over fries. Mix water with soups and pour over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour to an hour, depending on how crispy you want the edges.
- For a smaller recipe, decrease the hamburger and only use one type of soup.