Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick 3-4 ingredients, something kids can make and LOVE!
- 1 (40 ounce) bag frozen shoestring French fries
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs hamburger, browned
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- Brown hamburger. Place french fries in casserole dish (I use 11x13), place hamburger over fries. Mix water with soups and pour over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour to an hour, depending on how crispy you want the edges.
- For a smaller recipe, decrease the hamburger and only use one type of soup.
This is what my DS's considered 'Gourmet' cooking, they practically inhaled it, my DH enjoyed it as well. Thanks prattandpratt!