Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crispy Crunchy yummies that will please even a kids tummy!
- 5 potatoes (baking, oiled or red)
- 1 ounce butter (margarine, or oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cut up potatoes into slim slices.
- Drop butter, oil, or margarine into a hot pan.
- Slowly drop potato slices in and let sizzle for about 10-20 minutes.
- Once potato slices are brown and crispy remove from pan and serve with ketchup.
It took a whole lot more than 1 oz. of oil to cook the fries. All of the oil practically disappeared almost immediately when I put it in the hot pan. I thought that 1 oz. seemed like it would not be enough.The fries were mushy. Had an okay taste, but nothing exciting.