These french fries are simply the best. Why? Because they just are!
Make and share this French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch (boil) the potato strips in the water for 2 minutes.
- Remove the potato strips from the water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat about 2 inches of oil in a wok or a very VERY large saucepan to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CAUTION: Do not fill your pan even close to the top; your oil will expand during cooking and will catch fire if it pours out.
- Fry the potato strips, in small batches, for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning salt as soon as they come out of the oil.
- Cooking Tip: You can keep your cooked batches of fries hot while you are still frying the others by putting them in a preheated 250 degree Fahrenheit oven.