Pommes frites with a Korean influence.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large potatoes, cut into spears
- 1In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the chile salt ingredients and set aside.
- 2Preheat the oil to 345°F in a deep fryer or heavy saucepan.
- 3Cut the potatoes into spears and blanche them in the prepared fryer for 3 or 4 minutes.
- 4Remove and drain them on paper towels.
- 5At serving time, increase the temperature of the oil to 375°F to 380°F.
- 6Refry the blanched potatoes for about 5 to 6 minutes until they are crisp and golden.
- 7Sprinkle them with the chile salt and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3538.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g