Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a Junior League cookbook. My boys like this during the cold winter months and I like it because it is quick and easy. I have used 2% or even skim milk in this recipe.
- Combine potatoes, water, bouillon, onion salt, paprika and pepper in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a bowl and reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
- Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add milk and soup and mix well.
- Cook until heated through.
- Add cheese gradually, stirring over medium heat until melted after each addition.
- Do not boil.
This recipe was awsome! and so simple to prepare..Less than 15 to 20 min. It was sooo gooood!!! I used a croissant for my choice of bread to go with this soup. I highly recomment the soup...
This is a great soup. I made as is except I added broccoli. It was very simple to put together and very yummy. I used tater tots for the fries cause that is all I had. Served with garlic/cheese buns. Thanks Mary. Made for bevytag 2008.