1/1 Photo of French Fried Potato Cheese Soup
mary winecoff's Note:
This recipe is from a Junior League cookbook. My boys like this during the cold winter months and I like it because it is quick and easy. I have used 2% or even skim milk in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes, water, bouillon, onion salt, paprika and pepper in a large saucepan.
- 2Bring to a bowl and reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
- 4Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- 5Add milk and soup and mix well.
- 6Cook until heated through.
- 7Add cheese gradually, stirring over medium heat until melted after each addition.
- 8Do not boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fried Potato Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 2242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 19.0 g