Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious and moist
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml melted margarine
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 453.59 g candurkee's French fried onion rings
- Placed chicken breast between waxed paper and pounded until 1/4 inch thick. I butterfly them first.
- Melt one stick margarine and add one tbs worchestershire sauce and 1 tsp dry mustard.
- Crush one can Durkee's French Fried Onion Rings in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture and then in onion rings. Lay flat in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining onion rings before baking. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- This recipe calls for the larger can of Durkee onions, You might need more or less depending on how much you coat each piece.
This is a super simple, quick and impressive way to serve chicken! My husband (who is not a big chicken lover) dug in for seconds and said this was a dish we could serve guests. I used butter rather than margarine and the entire can of french-fried onions. The hint of mustard was perfect and definitely not overpowering. MERP'd for Spring PAC 2011.