1/1 Photo of French Fried Onion Chicken IIi
Delicious and moist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Placed chicken breast between waxed paper and pounded until 1/4 inch thick. I butterfly them first.
- 2Melt one stick margarine and add one tbs worchestershire sauce and 1 tsp dry mustard.
- 3Crush one can Durkee's French Fried Onion Rings in a plastic bag.
- 4Dip chicken in butter mixture and then in onion rings. Lay flat in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining onion rings before baking. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
- 5This recipe calls for the larger can of Durkee onions, You might need more or less depending on how much you coat each piece.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fried Onion Chicken IIi
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.9
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings