1/1 Photo of French Fried Onion Chicken
i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 2whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- 3dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- 4in a small bowl crush the onions.
- 5mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- 6Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- 7bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- 8****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fried Onion Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 210.0 mg
- Sodium 839.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: