Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.
I cooked as instructed. The breading burned and I had to shake the 'way too much' onion and parm cheese off the top. Turned out very dry. Will not be making again.
simply awesome!!!!! def.a keeper. thank you