Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.
I cooked as instructed. The breading burned and I had to shake the 'way too much' onion and parm cheese off the top. Turned out very dry. Will not be making again.
Very yummy! Will make this again!