Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons melted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.
I cooked as instructed. The breading burned and I had to shake the 'way too much' onion and parm cheese off the top. Turned out very dry. Will not be making again.
Very yummy! Will make this again!
simply awesome!!!!! def.a keeper. thank you