Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't let the title fool ya, this recipe is baked! The french fried onions are those things you put on top of green bean casserole! I even found off brand ones at Aldi the other day- so I'm gonna try this with those! I got this out of a magazine and it was an advertisement. I wanted a place to put it so I could print it anytime I wanted to (thanks Zaar for making me lazy!) so I put it in here
- 473.18 ml original or cheddar flavor French-fried onions
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crush onions and flour in plastic bag.
- dip chicken into egg, then coat in onion crumbs.
- bake at 400 for 20 min or until cooked through.
I found this same recipe in the same isuue and tore it out. I forgot where I put it then I found your recipe. This IS GOOD!