Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
The "incredible, edible egg" just became even more incredible!
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 egg yolks
- sifted plain flour
- fine breadcrumbs
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash them with a fork.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, relish and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Stuff the egg whites with the mixture, put the eggs back together and hold with toothpicks.
- Dip the eggs into 2 beaten egg yolks, then flour and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- Drain eggs on brown paper and remove toothpicks.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the eggs while they are still piping hot.