1/1 Photo of French Fried Cauliflower
This is a wonderful treat that even children will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a deep pan or a regular fryer.
- 2Heat oil until you think it is hot enough. You can check with a cube of bread.
- 3Drain the cauliflower and let cool.
- 4Mix together in a bowl the Bisquick, pesto, Italian seasoning, pepper and cheese.
- 5Dip the cauliflower pieces into the egg and then coat with the batter.
- 6Fry until golden brown.
- 7As soon as you remove it from the fat, sprinkle it with more cheese.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fried Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 279.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: