Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
French Toast that the French would approve of! You will love it! Oui! Oui!
Make and share this French French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Slice baguette into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- In wide, shallow bowl, whisk eggs, adding in milk, vanilla, then cinnamon.
- Dip each slice bread in egg mixture, thoroughly coating.
- Cook each piece in a well-oiled frying pan until light, golden brown.
- Butter well, then drizzle with maple syrup.
- Tres bien!
Mmm, very good french toast! DH loved it. I made this for our Christmas morning breakfast today and it was the perfect choice. Made for Bargain Basement Dec 2010.