1/1 Photo of French French Toast
Le Bouc's Note:
French Toast that the French would approve of! You will love it! Oui! Oui!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- 2In wide, shallow bowl, whisk eggs, adding in milk, vanilla, then cinnamon.
- 3Dip each slice bread in egg mixture, thoroughly coating.
- 4Cook each piece in a well-oiled frying pan until light, golden brown.
- 5Butter well, then drizzle with maple syrup.
- 6Tres bien!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 334.3 mg
- Sodium 855.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g