A lovely tart using fresh figs, adapted from Epicurean!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Cut 6 figs into 3/4" slices, set aside.
- 3In food processor, process nuts until fine.
- 4Sift flour and 1/2 cup sugar together.
- 5Add nuts, and pulse to combine.
- 6Add egg white, egg, butter, brandy(or apple cider), and lemon zest. Combine.
- 7Add batter to figs and mix thoroughly.
- 8Spray four 3 3/4" tart pans with nonstick spray.
- 9Divide batter evenly among pans.
- 10Cut remaining figs lengthwise into 5 or 6 slices each.
- 11Arrange slices over each tart.
- 12Place tart pans on a baking sheet.
- 13Bake until tarts are set and golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- 14Remove and cool.
- 15Sprinkle with sugar.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fig Tart
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g