Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a wonderful vegetable dish to serve in the fall with a turkey, chicken, or pork.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Peel the squash and sweet potato and then cut both in rounds about 1/2 inch thick.
- In a greased 9x13-inch baking dish, layer the veggies.
- Mix the dressing (amount is decided based on your taste) with the cheese and then pour over the veggies.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until veggies are soft (check with a fork).
- You will need to add a little more dressing to pan in order for veggies to not burn.
This was really very good. I followed the recipe exactly. The dressing gives this dish a great tang. Next time I make it I will use a smaller sweet potato and add more broccoli and squash, but that is just my family's preference.