Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
French dressing really adds a great flavor to potato salad. For the sweet pickles, I like to use a sweet pickle and onion mix. You can find it at most farm markets. If you can find it, I recommend using it instead of regular sweet pickles.
- Boil potatoes and set aside to cool. When cool, cut to desired size cubes.
- Prepare the hard boiled eggs. When cooled, remove yolks and discard. chop the egg whites.
- Combine mayonnaise, french dressing, and vinegar.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar, celery seed, pickle and onion mix, and egg whites. Mix thoroughly.
- Add potatoes and mix well.
- Chill before serving.