Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great O & V dressing perfectly suited to dieters of all kinds. If the dressing is too tart for you, please feel free to add a little extra sugar. From the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- If using garlic, soak in vinegar for 1/2 hour; discard clove.
- Mix dry ingredients together and place in a covered jar or bottle.
- Add vinegar to dry ingredients.
- Pour in the oil, slowly.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Before serving, shake vigorously for two minutes.