Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rachael Ray thanks a great salad dressing!
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar or 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 chopped small onion
- salt and pepper
- Throw everything together in a blender and blend away! I chilled mine a bit before serving.
I can't beleive I didn't review this great tasting, easy to make dressing. My husband requests this all the time and it is great on summer fresh sliced tomatoes! Thanks for a keeper. Carole in Orlando